How can you tell online if a guy seriously likes you?

Is this guy really worth my time?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a tough one. Well first things first. Since your doing an online thing. Check him out. A lot of guys including my own husband has done this before! CHEAT on there wives online. They pretend to be single when there married. Ask him for info, personal info, like to provide you with a background report on his self, and pics of his place address home phone. CALL when you know he won't be there and leave a sweet girlfriend kinda message for him. That should take care of that. IF he is serious about you and on the up and up he will gladly provide a report and include pics and all kinds of stuff . JUST ASK. the worst that could happen he can say no and goodbye. If he does. He was hiding something he didn't want you to honestly know. like a wife or live lover, kids etc. Police records, public records, people searches. can all be bought online. if you have his info.GOOD LUCK,.by the way I met my husband online at MATCH>COM LOL. So be careful dear. there is a lot of psychos out there!

What Guys Said 4

• It's too easy to live and create facades online. You'd have to meet him in real-life to get a better, more accurate understanding of just who this guy is and if he really likes you.

Always remember to meet strangers in public places for the first time. You never know what they're going to be like.

• It is virtually impossible to know for sure when you are looking them straight in the eyes so I would imagine that online would be even more impossible. Only way you'll know is to start dating in real life and taking it a day at a time.

• You really can't.This will just give you a starting base to work from.If enough sounds nice and as honest as someone can be when they are not right with you,be careful. Take it slow, and if you decide to meet make sure he can show you in person and actions what he told you he can and would do for you.

Good Luck and be careful

• Watch the way they speak to you online, true emotion can be detected through typing you just have to know the cue's but if your uncertain than I think you know that he may not be the one.

What Girls Said 3

• It's really almost impossible to tell online if a guy likes you or not. It's too impersonal to be able to read into what they say. But be wary. A lot of men (and women) that have low self esteem will drag people along at the same time, just so they feel special,or validated. Continue talking with him, but don't invest all your emotion into it. He may be using you and others as a pick-me-up

• Er, a little more information would be a lot more help.

Regardless, you're going to have to meet him offline anyway if you're really serious about the relationship -- so why don't you meet? And then take it from there.

• depends on the way the conversation is rolling and the tone of voice.