Is she too nervous to see me?

I went out with a girl last night for the first time. We had an INCREDIBLE time. We made a great connection. We were supposed to hang out today, and she said she was gonna call me when she figured out what's going on. But she never contacted me. Is she nervous? What happened?

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't know how to tell you without hurting your feelings that she's not interested. At least - that's how it sounds to me. Maybe the INCREDIBLE time and GREAT Connection was in your imagination, Sweetie. GIve it a couple days -- She may have had something come up, unexpectedly, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have picked up the phone to explain. That was just inconsiderate --- You were hoping to hear and she blew you off.. Not a good start. Good luck. Hugz. You could call in 2-3 days... if she still makes excuses.. she is not interested. Do not bcome a pest. Make the gesture... and let it go if you don't get the response you had hoped for. I hope you DO!

What Guys Said 0