My girlfriend canceled a date so she could go grocery shopping with her friend?

They are drinking that night so her friend needs groceries. But she canceled a date with me so she could go out with her friend to get them. Should I dump her for this?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• wtf? no if this the only reason you'd have for dumping her then that's just stupid! So what she cancelled a date, maybe her friend needed help?

you can always make another date with her, why do you feel this is grounds to break up over? are you that insecure?

• she cancels one date and you want to break up with her? that's cruel. maybe her friend needed help buying groceries. unless this is a regular occurrence, you shouldn't dump her.

What Guys Said 2

• What a flake. If you haven't been dating very long, it might be a dumpable offense. If you've been dating for more than a few months, you may want to put her on double secret probation, and if something like that happens again, then dump her.

• just dump her on the side of the curb and leave