GUYS do you kiss your friends that are girls unless you feel attracted to them?

Would you kiss your girl friend unless you feel attracted to her? Or would you just kiss her for the heck of it?

I want to know what guys think, and what do you girls think when your guy friend kisses you?

KISS ON THE LIPS!

Most Helpful Guy

• On the occasion I definitely do kiss a few of my closest girl friends on the top of the head (if she really needs to be consoled) and the forehead (if she's really nervous about something big and needs that bit of "security confidence"). Note I'm only talking about 3 of my friends here and end up pecking them maybe twice a year.. aka when in those moments when they really need it not just could use it.

Lips, Neck, Chin/anywhere else? We definitely need to be going out for this.

The cheek's really tricky but luckily most guys are never in a situation when they should kiss a girl on the cheek =P

What Guys Said 4

• I'm part italian so I tend to kiss them all, although a lot of the WASP, Jewish, Afro American girls get creeped out. Their loss, in my opinion.

• Kiss her where?

• There are a few girls I kiss, though I have to admit I do feel some attraction to them. I personally don't think its wrong, and yes, I do just kiss them for the heck of it.

• Without any serious relationship, I would not kiss to my any female friends, whether I attracted to them, or they attracted to me.

What Girls Said 0