Why does he only text me at night? He knows I'm not going to sleep with him?

Every night around midnight he texts me to see how my day went, asking to hang out. My friends say he's only looking for a booty call but he knows I'm not that kinda girl (virgin) at all so what gives? Is he just not thinking about me during the day?

Most Helpful Guy

• No its not a booty call. Its several factors.

1. At night you are lying in bed and its the perfect time to talk to someone when your not busy with the day's frivolities.

2. He wants a way to safely end the conversation quickly... ie I'm tired, headin to bed.

What Guys Said 1

• it may not be a booty call. you're just over-analyzing the situation. if you feel that he may be a bootycall then invite your friend with you to see what happens because I'm pretty sure that if there are two girls and one guy, and they aren't hoes then it won't happen.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys have done that a lot to me too even though they know it's not gonna happen. I think they keep trying in hopes you'll give in. But it's absolutely a booty call.

• Booty call.