Should I text him, after our intimate moment? Or should I wait and see if he texts me first?

Well, recently this weekend I hooked up with this guy, it wasn't sex yet. And we both agreed to not be in a relationship, just the casual dating kind of thing.

When we're not together, we usually text each other and just talk like every week. When we text each other he usually calls me "bebe" and when we see each other he calls me that too. I just don't know what else to do, I'm really confused in what he wants...

He told me that he and his past relationship ended because he either messed up, or his girlfriends cheated on him. And the reason why he wants to stay single...is because he feels that he missed out a whole lot in life...and ever since he haven't touched nor sex a girl up, til recently, with me.

Is it because he's scared that, if he gets into another serious one, he'll get hurt again? Idk. I am strictly falling head over heels for this guy...but every time I feel this way, I just can't do it, because I'm scared I'll later end up being the one getting hurt. *sigh* just tell me what I should do...should I wait for him to text me first or should I say What's up?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• OMG, oldest line in the book. Not saying this guy doesn't somehow believe this, but girls and guys get hurt all the time in relationships and can and do move on to another relationship.

I would not make out with him and definitely not have sex with him. If he wants to date, then date, but until he is ready to open his heart, I would not open your legs. If you do, you are 100% likely to fall for him and he is 100% unlikely to ever fall for you. In fact, in most cases, guys will enjoy sex or making out with the casual girl until they find another girl to make their girlfriend. I don't believe in casual deals. They are just a way for a guy to sugarcoat no-strings sex and a great way for the girl to end up hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• If you've been ``intimate'' there's no reason that you can't text him first.

But, be careful. You can get hurt.

• If you want to make the relationship stable, you have to be direct with him and tell him what you want and what you expect.

There is no other way that will be successful.

If he doesn't respond to this, then he's not worth your time.

What Girls Said 1

• My rule is, and it should be for every girl to: If he wants to be with you, he'll make it happen! no matter what the circumstances are, except for few. so wait for him, but keep your options open. my mom has told me this, and so have many older women...they know what's up! lol