Anybody know anyone who is older than 20, never had a date, is normal and attractive?

It seems as if all that is left after age 20 are not so good looking people, people with bad personalities or players/sluts. Other than that everyone I find attractive is taken.

Also in the category. People with disabilities or medical problems. My best friend has a reading disability and is a bit shy and awkward, and my brother who just turned 20 has aspergers so disabled people are sadly in this category. I know this sounds mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 23 and never had a girlfriend and probably never will. Although I have social anxiety and depression and am taking medication for all of that to help me cope, so I guess I'm not 'normal'.

Part of the reason is lack of initiative - however I was surrounded by negative experiences and people throughout most of my life so overcoming those at this point is extremely difficult - I can hardly look at a woman at this point let alone talk. Most of the women I've spoken with in my life initiated the conversation.

Despite these issues however, I have dated before. Once it was setup by a coworker - ended bad. Other time the woman asked me out on two occaisions - I started ignoring her because of my own insecurities. And another time I asked a woman out - how the hell I did this I have no idea, took 8 months of trying to convince myself; she is still to date the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was a bartender/manager with a lot of connections, super outgoing, friendly, smart and I was comfortable around her and felt really good chemistry early on. But again, it ended badly

So I guess if I can get more than one date, and actually go out with a woman WAY out of my league more than once - despite all the bs problems I have - you can too. Its just that most things don't happen as fast or as often as it does for others

What Girls Said 2

• My brother is 20 and has aspergers. He is usually perceived as being "weird" or "strange". However, he has had a girlfriend. A "normal" one at that. Except, she was crazy lol. But more just crazy cause I think she fell in love with my brother. Also, he had a chance to sleep with her but he never took it. Never felt the "need" to have sex. Even after they broke up she's still been after him (he broke up with her, said she was too "clingy").

I know it seems that people with disabilities have the lowest probability of actually finding a partner or someone to date. It isn't always the case, though.

And it isn't always the case that all there is left after 20 is not so good looking people. Plus, you need to expand your horizons more. Try looking for people in different areas.

• Im not saying they can't it's like you said it's just harder. Trust me at my school one of my friends has epilipsy and basically is a white trash redneck ( he failed out and now works at wal mart, nothing wrong with that, but considering what he could of done) and had a couple gf's, and I know lots of other weird (like people who have weird personalities or disorders) with GF's, granted they are like them. It's just that a lot of those people are single too.

• Wow, everyone (except the only other girl that replied). Ya'll are really mean and insensitive. He actually had a good looking girlfriend but I'm also not going to defend my brother against a bunch of dumb people (and since the question asker said that dumb people usually end up with dumb people... then ya'll are all most likely to end up with other dumbass such as yourselves). Just sayin....

• Mande1985, so you have asked a guy out before and initiated?

• i know how you feel.

but hey, except for the attractive part, I'm one of those people :)

• Really? judging by your picture I'd say you were attractive unless that isn't your pic

• It is me but I've definitely seen better :)

• Well your good enough for a guy like me, or any guy

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 22, never had a girlfriend, but I've been told I am attractive numerous times by friends and strangers plus I've been approached a few times over the years asking me for my number etc.. However whenever a girl decides to approach me I tend to seize up and don't know what to say since I'm quite shy. So it probably makes the girl feels like I'm blowing her off but it's just me feeling uncomfortable.

• Might be an attitude problem man. Sorry to be hard but if you want one you'll have to work for it. Really work for it.

I know it's easy to say stuff like this but it sounds to me that you have given up on this. I can be wrong about this though.

From what I understand of girls is that they like guys with confidence... but then again what do I even know about girls... you think that you have a girl figured out and then it turns out to be totally wrong.

anyway I don't even know what I was trying to say but yea..

• nah that's not true. one of my friends who's a junior in college has never had a date (other than dances and stuff like that).. she's just a little too cautious when it comes to the whole dating thing (her parents are kinda crazy) but she goes to parties, hangs out with her friends, is a completely functional human being.. If I was a little older I'd ask her out in a heart beat lol cause she's an amazing person plus she's pretty finneee =)

• I'm 20 right now, I'll be 21 in October. I've never had a date, never had a serious girlfriend before. My last "girlfriend" was in like 6th or 7th grade, so at that age it's not really serious at all. As far as being attractive or "normal", that's for you or other people to decide. I've had problems with shyness before, I've had trouble with depression/anxiety before, but I don't really consider myself weird except in my own way. If you are asking this question about you, then let me ask you: What would you say after knowing about me? Would you compare my situation to yours?

• Im 20 going to be 21 next month. Never had a girlfriend, sex, a kiss, anything. I'm alright looking I suppose but I definitly know where your coming from. Almost everwhere I look everyone my age has a date. Even the geekiest kid from my high school days has a girl friend now. I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I can't seem to help it.

• I'm almost 23, reasonably attractive, and quite dateless :p

• I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, always been single, it's not because I lack initiative, it's because I always get rejected and I have absolutely no idea what I have done wrong

• I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, I think there are more guys out there who have always been single than there are girls who have always been single, for obvious reasons. Being a "Man" is a Burden.

• jus to let you know ther are some people out ther, 23 years old, never had a date, never kissed any1, no nuthin of nuthin, joined military at age of 17, I guess I am normal, not sure...jus kiddin I am normal..lol...and about tha attractive part I hav no idea, never hav judeged myself in tha mirror...

• I know a couple of students especially in college, that never had a date before, never had a girlfriend, never been kissed etc. Sad to say but I also have never had a girlfriend before and never been on a date ever.

• i am older than 20 and meet the above requirements

• I don't know anyone over 20 that's never had a date. But I do know plenty of people over 20 that are single, attractive, normal and pretty great people.