What does it mean when the guy kisses a girl on her cheek?

Guys, when you hang out with your female friend (who you don't planed to have love relationship with), and in the end when you two hugged for goodbye, do you give kiss on her cheek too or no? How many of you're doing this?

i mean is this ordinarily or could be a sign that tells this guy wants to have more than just friendship from her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its natural for some guys to kiss girls on the cheek, I kiss girls on the cheek all the time, infact when I ever give a hug to a girl I always give them a kiss on the cheek, it dosnt necssecarely mean the guy wants to be in a relationship it coul just be a sign of friendship, so it could mean anything to be honist.

• Cheek. ups haha

• He answered on my question, which's asking: with what reason would MALE kiss his FEMALE friend on her cheest ;)

• Well I'm friends with a guy called David but I don't give him hugs let alone kisses!

What Guys Said 2

• depends on the culture you live in

• Probobly yes.

• Yes for what? That the guy likes the girl for something more?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!