Is it bad that we haven't kissed yet?

So, my boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over 10 weeks. and we haven't kissed yet! We live in different towns so we don't hang out that often. Maybe like once every couple weeks. I really wanna kiss him but I've never kissed a boy so I don't know what to do... is it normal that we haven't even kissed yet?

Also I forgot to mention that we do text every day... so I guess that kinda makes up for not seeing each other often? what do you think...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah Of course, it's normal. You guys are seeing each others once every couple of week, so you probably got a lotf of stuff to tell each other =)! Just get the time to know each other better. So it's not a problem, it's just a time and distance matter. And if you want to kiss him, just give him some signs like, make the "simple" kiss on the cheek longer ^^, stuff that would make him think that you want to kiss him ^^. Don't be pushy , it's no good! Anyway good luck :D