What do you call a girl that goes with your ex right after you, do you call her a rebound or what ???

I'm really confused

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, I had a "rebound" girl and we have been dating to close to a year now, I like her more than my ex so I would call my ex the pre-bound girl :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ha. This actually just happened with two of my friends. My friend and her boyfriend of like 2 years broke up, and THE DAY that they broke up he started hanging out with my other friend and telling her he likes her. A few days later they started going out. I would definitely call her a rebound. I would also call he desperate because they just want a boyfriend so quickly they'll just jump on the first guy to break up with his girlfriend instead of waiting to get to know him.

• Depends on how serious their relationship was. If it wasn't at all serious and they were just FWB, then you're not a rebound. If it was serious, it's possible that you're a rebound, but even then it depends on what you mean by "right after you" and how long the first two people were dating.