Is it OK to date more than one guy?

if your single? I mean without sleeping with any of them. Just purely to get to know them to see who is right for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah its fine. YOU ARE SINGLE! that's what you're supposed to do. the majority of guys date like this, you think they meet 1 girl that they're not officially with and drop everyone else on their roster? lmao please date like a guy. that is the best policy. don't sleep with them but get to know them and see what is right for you before you commit. guys are supposed to be options until you are in a relationship. if you were going jean shopping would you go to the store and buy them , take them home w/o trying them on? hell no you try it on to see how it fits before you invest in it and that's how you should do these guys out here!

What Guys Said 2

• Would you mind if the guy's you're dating are seeing more than just you, thus making you an option for them?

• I wouldn't mind because he is single still. I would understand because I date more than one guy too and know how hard it is to find someone you want.

• Yes that's the only way you will find out what you like...

What Girls Said 1

• Of course.

But if you start to develop something with someone there's always that kind of awkward time where you know things are kinda getting serious but you haven't committed yet, and I think this is where it can get messy..