Male insight required?

More a wondering than a question, to guys, would you find it weird if you were dating an 18 year old girl and found out she hadn't kissed anyone? I mean apart from family, and hasn't had a proper relationship?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• not at all- I dated a girl like that freshmen year. Wasn't a big deal, I kinda liked it-- I felt like Columbus sailing into uncharted territory. I got to be like, her sex teacher.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No not at all, its not exactly like that's a requirement its not as if it makes you any different possibly jsut a little more confident but you'd still be the same person so I don't see how it could be a problem :P. actually it could be kind of nice to know that your not just throwing yourself at any guy who shows a desire for you and to a guy that actually wants a girl to be in a relationship with, I don't see how this could be anything other than a plus.

3|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't see a problem with that. Now a days that's rare but its also a good thing. To a good guy it shows that you don't throw yourself at just everyone.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not really. At that age I had only kissed one girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.