When you are on a date

okay! so guys. I am a picky eater. always have been. anyways is it a turn-off when a girl picks at her food. or orders somthing on the menu but has to like completley change stuff-like hold this put that on the side-- stuff like that. is that just plain annoying or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• not really, it shows she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it. I think too many people hold back and will order something and just take it off themselves. I'm not a picky eater, but mushrooms are the only thing I hate, I'm not allergic to them, but I tell my server I am. so, I find no harm in ordering what you want, its you that gotta eat it.

What Guys Said 1

• It's cool when a girl knows what she wants, but if you're changing over half of the items on every dish, you will almost certainly be seen as too picky. In that case, you're better off ordering something you like that doesn't require changes.

What Girls Said 2

• i get whatever I want. I would hope no guy judged me based on my eating preferences! as long as you don't order something that's like $100 on the first date he should just be happy with that lol oh yeah, and be respectful to waiters, I know that's a turnoff if you are rude when saying it.

• i think it would be. like not annoying, but he'd be like. okayy.

because your on a date, get over the food. dude your there for the date and each others company, not the food. just order a warm chicken salad and eat it!