Why do people have so much trouble hanging around with Asians?

Why do people have so much trouble talking to Asians. I mean some of them are really cool to hang out with. It' s really weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where you live. I'm French but am studying in California. Most of my friends have Asian girlfriends and friends, my best friend here is Asian and my last three girlfriends were as well. Our problem is more like we love Asians so much that we can't look at a girl from any other ethnicity anymore.

A lot of the time if you see an Asian person alone, it's often because they do not know how to socialize well in America. Americans go towards people in ways that are often strange to foreigners, even Europeans. Sometimes when we're not used to socializing in the same way, we may seem cold and Americans may stop trying to make contact because of that. ut I don't think Americans don't want to hang out with Asians.

What Guys Said 4

• Are you Asian?

• No. But I have friends who are.

• As an Asian, I have no problem with talking to people, but I am ABC, American Born. Lots of Asians are FOBs, fresh off the boat, and have the stereotypical accent. It's very funny, but it is not very attractive to people. People have a hard time due to some of the stereotypes.

• Asians aren't bad it's just Americans and their customs to mistreat any other people not born where they were born at

• I have no trouble. I was raised to be comfortable with everybody.

• hmm it depends, maybe they feel uncomfortable, maybe they are intimidated, maybe they have no similar interest hanging around with asians. it all depends.

What Girls Said 0