My boyfriend of almost 2 years isn't talking to me?

so 2 days ago my boyfriend and I were on perfectly good terms . he moved to Texas , and I just got back 2 weeks ago from visiting him . I have to finish a semester of high school and then I plan on moving back in with him there . he was totally cool , telling me how much he loves me and can't wait to marry me and stuff like that . nothing abnormal . and he knows I'm coming to see him again in 2 weeks ! but then yesterday when he got off work , he called and was like , hey I don't really wanna talk for a long time because I'm tired .

everything still seemed fine until the end of our convo when he said . . "okay bye" and hung up .

no I love you ?

today I called 4 times over a 5 hour period , and text him 3 . as well as sent him a couple of the pictures he'd asked for .

WHY WON'T HE PICK UP OR TEXT/CALL ME BACK ?

I'm so confused and depressed .

turns out he just had a lot on his mind . broke up with me , and after a whole weekend of not talking to me , called me back today and told me he can't be without me :)

so we're back to normal . THANK GOD !

What Guys Said 1

• You may be smothering him a little too much. He may just want some alone time for right now.

What Girls Said 0