What do YOU have to say??

i wanna know what people have to say about people with lisps. would you date them?pick on them?be friends with them? feel free to say absolutely anything about people with lisps. share stories, experiences,whatever. and on a side note why is there an s in lisp?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I understand I was a bit of a d*** when I was younger (around your age), but even then I generally only made fun of people who were rude to me. So if you acted like a bitch I'd probably mock you for it.

Now though I don't really make fun of people. People talk the way they talk... I'm trying to think if any of my friends has a speech impediment and I can't remember... but no, it wouldn't stop me from treating you the same as everybody else.

What Guys Said 2

• My very first crush was on a girl with a bad lisp. As a result, a lisp is now one of the sexiest things I can think of. Girls with lisps make my knees melt and give me a hardon just by speaking.

• I don't think it really matters. Personality counts more than that.

Oh and as for the "s" in lisp, the word probably wouldn't look right if it was spelt "lithp" :)

What Girls Said 1

• I could care less if someone had a lisp or not. If someone is going to make fun of someone because of their quirks and such is immature to me. Especially if they were my age (25 or older).

I wouldn't care if the person I was interested in had a lisp. As long as they were sweet and not a jerk.