Sick and tired........ Guys would you ever just STOP texting a girl?

My guy friend john said he enjoys talking to me and he count me alone. But I always have to text him. I just turned 17, and he didn't even text or call wishing me a happy birthday. I don't understand why he didn't call. There has been some times in the past where we use to fight but we forgave each other. But in reality its like nothing has really changed. So guys what are some reasons you would stop texting a girl?

What Guys Said 1

• I have never once texted a girl first to talk. They way I see it, if you want to talk to me, you can talk to me, but I'm not going to bother people who don't. Maybe he thinks the same way.

• Well don't you think that's kinda of rude. I understand what you sayin but still. when you call or text a person it shows them that you were thinking about them.

• Does it really? I never looked at it like that. If I texted everyone I thought of, I wouldn't have time to do anything else.

• Yeah that might be true. But it makes people feel good when you take the time and think about them.

What Girls Said 0