Is there a classy way to date several people at once?

i have found myself over the past month in a situation I've never been in before.. multiple guys are interested in me. this never happens and I am not used to it at all and therefore am kind of scared as to what to do. they are all very nice and I like different things about each one. I'm interested to see what can become of this situation and I don't really know any one of them yet enough for me to pick which one I like the best... is there a classy way to casually see several people at once? I mean I am not intending on being slutty or even doing anything with any of them yet.. I just am confused on what to do and how to get about getting to know them better when I already know they're interested in me. please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a huge difference between a date and a relationship.

Just think of it like buying a car. Do you intend to settle for the first one you see?

What Guys Said 3

• do a lot of minor dates and when you see a guy that interest you go on more dates with him and less of other guys.

• You should date as many guys as possible. How would you ever find the right person otherwise?

• Just try to keep it casual and not too serious. If it does start to get more serious or you find you like one guy more than the others, than you are probably best not to keep seeing the other guys if you have no intention of being with them. Don't be one of those girls who sees one guy and keeps a couple in her back pocket (just in case).

What Girls Said 1

• I believe there is a way to date several men at a time. I think if you keep the dates casual and the men know about it. I don't mean say to them "by the way, this is my 4th date this week". I just mean make sure the guys don't assume that one date means marriage, you know? I went out with a guy that thought one date was like he "found the one". Needless to say, we only went on a few more dates because I wasn't that into him at all. But, like all the guys that commented, they are right. Date as many as you want and see how they dates go. Once you find once you have true interest in, then you can stop the casual dating and focus more on dating just him.