Guys, is it a turnoff if a girl doesn't give you a goodnight kiss after 1st date?

throughout the date, he and I had good vibes, we held hands and all that, and at the end of the night, while dropping me off, I leaned in for a hug. I think he thought I was gonna give him a kiss instead... but by then, it would have been awkward if I decided to kiss him... So we just said our byes and he left.

at first, I felt that the pace we were moving at was still very casual, taking it slow, so it was okay not to have kissed him. but I'm having 2nd thoughts. what if he had expected one, and maybe thinks now that I'm too slow and loses interest in me?

how would you guys react if you were him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys would probably be OK with it. When you see him next, start the date off with a kiss on the cheek.

What Guys Said 3

• If I were him, I would think less of you moving too slow and be more concerned that I screwed something up. Overall though it really wouldn't be a major factor. If I had fun and you look like you had fun then there's nothing I have to worry about.

• I for one find it nice when the woman plays a little hard to get. It take different time for each person to get that comfortable. If he is interested in you, you have nothing to worry about.

• I'd probably be happy. I've never kissed a girl. I don't wanna f*** it up on the 1st date.

What Girls Said 0