I know this has nothing to do with dating, relationships, break ups etc...

but I heard they were making a 'Titanic 2' :| is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I was just talking about this today. I don't know. I was watching trailers on youtube a while ago and I really hope so that they are, but the only problem is that Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't look the way he did in the first Titanic

• Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_II

• The first one is like the greatest movie ever made & also the best love story

• Very true,, I've watched it so many times, it never gets old always makes me cry

What Guys Said 3

• Titanic 2: Back from the Depths...sort of like a spin-off from Pirates of the Caribbean? Maybe Lusitania, The Hindenburg, a better version of Pearl Harbor?

• really ? because the first one ended properly, and I didn't seem like they could do a sequel. I wonder what the story-line of titanic 2 would be like.

• Jack comes back from the 'dead', he's frozen in an ice block at the bottom of the ocean, they discover him and 'bring him back to life'

it sounds stupid though how could they imrpove on it

• I really doubt it.

What Girls Said 2

• i mean where can they possibly go with the sequel?..jack's dead, rose is old as dirt, and the ships is non existent..i think a titanic 2 would be stupid if not impossible, but I'd go see it just to see what happens lol

• I doubt it...I mean,he's a little overdue with a sequel lol