How on earth can I get this guy I'm dating to get the hint that its over between us and get him to leave me??

I have been dating this guy for over a month and I have been trying to get him to realize that it is over between us. How can I get him to leave me alone? I have been rude, nice everything inbetween and he still doesn't get the hint. I need advice and quick!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to just tell him. What seems like a great "Hint" to you that spells out everything...to everyone else can be explained away by "she is having an off day"

Don't give "hints" be straight with people, hints are used to avoid having to stand up and be upfront.

What Guys Said 4

• If he's half as creepy as he sounds like he is from your post, a restraining order might do the trick just fine.

• Its tough...just see him in person and tell him its over. Then don't talk to him after that no matter how many times he tries to text or call.

• Thats all well and good but what if he stops by my house?

• He shouldnt...thats creepy.....Get a guy to protect you lol....shoot Ill let him know what's up for you lol

• Lol that would be awesome but this is something I should be able to handle

• Say no?

• tell him. guys don't catch hints ;)

What Girls Said 4

• well call him and say that you just don't feel its working out between the two of you and give your honest reason. Then if he calls stand firm you can answer but don't give him any glimmer of hope that there will be a chance. Speak kindly but short. If you haven't started to decline his invitations out start to say no. Always say no.

Then if that doesn't work, explain to him once more that you don't see it working out with the two of you and you think that he should move on and invest time in other woman. THen after that point DO NOT answer his calls anymore. HE will eventually get the hint.

• hint . literally or figuratively? first off tell him- ELABORATELY IN GREAT DETAIL. if you have already just stop talking to him, if that does not work restraining order.

• SAY directly " IT's OVER I DON'T WANT YOU"

" YOU'Re STALKING ME"

Shut off all contact with him.

Stupid hints don't mean anything.

• Well, considering I've been in this situation before, Ill try to give you advice. He's not picking up the hints because he likes you A LOT and, as said by someone else, "What seems like a great "Hint" to you that spells out everything...to everyone else can be explained away by "she is having an off day"". Just say it plain and simple, but be nice cause he does have feeling for you, that its over and you want to move on. It'll be hard and it'll probably hurt him... but being a complete bitch to get him to break up with you will only hurt him more. I know this is pretty much a repeat of what everyone else said, but a lot of those people think he is a creep when really he just likes you so much that He's blind to everything that is bad.