Drunk Texting?

My ex boyfriend keeps texting me totally wasted.should I respond or just ignore him? And if anyone has examples of funny drunken texts received or sent tell me. I'm in the mood for a good laugh haha

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend's brother sent me a 2:00AM text asking if I wanted to blow him. Actually that was just the start. Then it went on with some detail about how ever since he knew me he'd always wanted me to suck his dick and it described a bit what I should do. This was really, really weird as he'd never been anything but sweet and respectful towards me. I couldn't imagine him even saying something like this to one of his friends, let alone communicating it with me. I wasn't sure what to do, so I sent him back a WTF? text. He called like 20 minutes later. Apparently one of his friends had sent out a mass text to every girl on his phone asking the question. He was totally mortified that it had gone to me, and super worried that I had already told my boyfriend about it. I can't believe it was a friend that did that to him, but it was pretty funny.

• See above... ok so ill put it here too.... : Post his texts on a drunktext website and then tell him and all your mutual friends he is on there. There are a few of them but on Drunktext.net you can actually put his picture on the text and really put him on blast! Check it out!

What Guys Said 1

• Post his texts on a drunktext website and then tell him and all your mutual friends he is on there. There are a few of them but on Drunktext.net you can actually put his picture on the text and really put him on blast! Check it out!

What Girls Said 3

• oh drunken texts should be illegal or phones should be like taken off us when we get alcohol ha

em the only drunken texts I can ever remember sending was one to my friend saying do you marge simpson yeah well yeah oh wait no I mean patty and selma!

don't ask me what I was on about I don't even know lol

• I hate hate hate when guys drunk text after 12 and they want to talk to you at 2 in the morning when they act like it 2 in the afternoon it could be very funny lol but don't text him back because that's not a good time for him to be thinking about you and prob just wants to hook up with you.

• ignore him !

i had my ex calling me drunk singing ur the wind beneth my wings the WHOOLLLEEE song lolol

xxx