What should I do? Please help!

It's been almost 10 months since me and my ex broke up. I was decided to move on and forget about her but then she called and txt and msg me and basically begged me to not forget about her, that she wanted to talk to me, so I changed my mind. At first, almost every time we met, we either kissed and/or made out. Now everything turns into an argument because she says she cares about me and thinks about me but she isn't sure what her feelings are for me, therefore she doesn't know if she wants to be with me or not, she isn't sure of what she wants. I am willing to do anything to win her back, I've realized that I really love her, but I don't know what to do, any suggestions?

Apparently she has made up her mind. She claims that we need to take our time and space, after two weeks she said that by time, she meant months not weeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• All women are like this, they don't know what they want. Obviously she loves you. She just wants to here it from you a thousand times more. Good luck!

• Hear from me that I love her? I'd do it everyday if I could. I wish I knew she loved me

What Girls Said 1

• who originally broke up with who? How long did you two date for?

• She broke up with me after she left for college, she didn't have the guts to actually say it so I did. We dated for about a year and 3months.

What Guys Said 1

• Firstly, could you explain to me (us) why you broke up in the first place?

Secondly, all you need to do is be there for her. Talk with her, listen with her, hang out with her. If she likes you, she'll let you know when she's ready. There isn't some magical thing you can do, well, other than what I just said.

• The reason for breaking up is still unknown, she just felt like it wasn't right at the moment, at least that's what she said. I've been there for her, in the good and the bad, she dated this guy for a couple of weeks but she broke it off because all she could think was me, that guy tried to get her back but ended up hurting her more, and even then I was there for her.

• Do exactly what you've been doing. Show her you care. If you hold on long enough, and don't push her to decide, she should eventually come to a decision : )

• Even if it takes months, you can still be a good person, a good friend, and be there for her if she even needs to come back.