Why hasn't he called/texted me back?

I need some real answers and good advice.

In all fairness I believe I did everything right. Okay, well…my friend introduced me to this guy almost a month ago. Everything was going great for awhile! He would text me throughout the day, everyday. I would have some type of communication with him at least once a day. I started to really like him. He would always initiate the conversations. Maybe I initiated once or twice but that’s it! We hung out at least twice a week and I thought we had fun. When we didn’t hang out, I always stayed busy and didn’t wait by the phone hoping he would want to hang out, although it would’ve been nice, I knew I would set myself up for disappointment so I did what I’ve always done even before I met him. Anyways, the last time I saw him was Friday night. I must admit I did sleep over his house which we got intimate but this was not the first time it has happened. I left Saturday morning and he asked why I was leaving and I told him that I was going to the gym and then I had a baby shower to attend and I told him I would be free in the night and if he wanted to hang out to give me a call. He said he wasn’t sure what he was doing but he would give me a call. Never heard from him…honestly I was a little blown about it but I thought maybe he made plans with his friends and got really busy or whatever. Never heard from him on Sunday either…haven’t heard from him today either.

Okay, now I’m wondering what’s going on? I mean he could be busy, maybe his phone broke, a family member could have died, etc… But seriously…lets be honest a family member probably didn’t die and nobody is way too busy to send a 30 second text message.

Assuming he doesn’t want to talk to me which would seem to be the honest answer. My question is this: Why doesn’t he want to get in contact with me? I thought things were going great. Possibly not?

What should I do? Honestly I don’t want to call him. I feel like if he wants to talk to me, he will call me, right? I don’t want to play guessing games. When he does call, how should I act?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing stoping you sending him a text and ask him what's up, if you are intimate with him you should be able to call and chat with him when you like and not wait for him to do it or just wait until he does...

What Guys Said 1

• hes got the wrong number?

What Girls Said 1

• Has it only been a few days? That's normal. Give it another couple days, then send him a text or give him a call and see if he still wants to hang out.