I get jealous

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a bit, but I noticed when I see her hanging around another guy, and they are both having a good time, laughing and joking, I get depressed. What's wrong with me? How can I help it? I feel it is ruining our relationship.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Welcome to the world or jealously. It truly sucks, and if you don't learn to control it, it can control you.

I believe that the best way to not let it bother you is to be confident in yourself.

For example, my girlfriend has a lot of guy friends. They take her out, they buy her drinks, and they party with her, sometimes with or without me there. I'm trusting enough of her to know that she wouldn't do anything, but more so, I am confident enough with myself to know that if she did, then that would mean that she wasn't good enough to be with me and I would drop her.

You're not going to be the only guy in your girl's life, just the only one she has a love interest with. She will have fun with other guys, but at the end of the day, she is choosing to be with you, that's what's important.

• Its VERY natural... its the mans sense of dominance that makes you feel slightly insecure that she's hanging out with another man other than you, its natural to feel that way, but think about it....... she's dating YOU... isn't she? if she wanted to, she could be dating them, but she's choosing you for a reason... maybe they're just fun to chill with every once in a while, even I feel I need a breather from my girl every once in a while n I hang out with other girls, just get a way from the routine so it doesn't get old... its nothing big, she's just having fun, if she's dating you and not them, that's the important thing...