How to get this shy girl to come hang out with me?

How to get this shy girl to come hang out with me? I'm not sure she will even hang out with me alone...she thinks I'm really cute and likes me(I'm told by a good friend I know she works with)..said she wanted to get to know me and but I've tried hanging out with her and she won't do it lol..would it be better to ask her on a simple date say like food or ice cream maybe? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! So I'm pretty shy myself when it comes to guys and dating. What I recommend is maybe getting a couple of yalls friends together and hanging out all together. That way she can feel more comfortable with you. Maybe if it goes well while yall are hanging out ask your friends if they all want ice cream if they say yes ash her if she would want to go on an ice cream run with you for the group of people yall are hanging out with. She would probably say yes. If yall are together say that you're having fun and that yall should hang out again sometime. Goodluck! :)

What Girls Said 2

• i was a lot shyer than her and my boyfriend got me to go out with him... just talk to her a lot before you ask her out get to know her and have her get to know you I talked to my boyfriend for 8 hrs a day for like 4 days over the phone before we went out on a date. and after she's comfortable with you ask her out to the park or to the movies

• I was really shy and my boyfriend just kept talking to me until I got comfortable with talking a lot to him then he asked me to hang out and well it went good

What Guys Said 1

• Candy usually works for me...