Where do we go after all of this?

After a confusing weekend where a guy friend was making out with girls including me we make everything back to normal. We are trying to figure out what we are exactly and after some talking about us making out (which had never happened before) there's still confusion between us. He says he isn't sure, and neither am i, but he was sure that he did not want me to leave for school and he even said, when I asked him, that he would make out again with me and it was not just a lie. How do I go from here? is he just stringing me along, because the whole feeling from the longer than necessary hug and few whispers that he didn't want me to go make it seem like I am right. Please let me know what you think.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he has fallen for you. If he doesn't want you to go to school then that means he wants to you stay so he can be with you.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have enough info and experience with this guy to know for sure. But if he's making out with other girls, too, then you don't have any way of knowing if it's just you. If you are leaving for school, let him go because you're going to meet other people there.