Should ask her to hang out with me again?

This girl in my class looks at me and sits next to me and I told her to hang out with me after class session but she said she's leaving town straight after class and I have a feeling that she's not interested in me and I don't know if she was making up excuses to avoid hanging out with me or not but should I ask her to hang out with me again or should I just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her again. You don't know for sure if her intentions by saying that were bad and to just get out of hanging out with you. Don't think the worst just yet. Give it another try and see what happens. If she turns you down again without trying to set up another day that will work for her then walk away and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• will if you have only asked her once than you shouldent moove one yet. Try asking two more times and maby at a different time that she may be alble do. Of you get turned down three times in a row though I think its time to move one

Dont give up I have had to decline offers that I wanted to exept and would have loved if they had asked again

hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a brush off, but you never know maybe she was for real, so try again if she does it again its a fail