Girls, which one would you date?

First off both guys are about the same when it comes to looks (face wise anyways)

1. A guy that is ripped very nice body but he's about 5'6" (and he could protect you)

2. A guy that has an avg body but he's about 6'3"

side note, personalities are around the same and they both treat women very well. So would you rather go for the short hot guy (body wise) or the avg. tall guy (not bad looking just not greek god body)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would casually date both... but it depends on how they feel about me and if we get along really well and have great conversations like we know each other.

5'6 isn't too short. I would not date a guy who was like 4'11 (I am 5'3).

average built is not too bad, I would never date a guy who was over weight. I'd just be his friend.

it also depends on their education, work, and religion. I factor in a few other stuff too: hobbies? drugs? party boy or not? and type of clothing style.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, I'm 5'6" so I mean the first guys height wouldn't bother me. I guess I lean towards guys of equal or same height but honestly unless the height difference is extreme, I really don't care all that much...I have an afro lol.

As far as the face and body thing, it just depends on that particular guy. Some guys with greek bodies just don't work for me as much as guys with average bodies and vice versa. While what people consider attractive has a lot to do with the physical, I can say, for me personally, whether or not I find a guy physically attractive also has to do a lot with the personality of the guy. It a guy's a greek god but a total tool, I might say "well I can see why he would be considered hot" or "well he's not ugly", but he definitely will lose physical and emotional attraction in my book.

• Def the 5'6" guy because I don't like very tall guys.

• I'm always attracted to guys who are a bit on the shorter side but in good shape. I'm 5'5" and I do want my guy to be taller than me, but not WAY taller.

• The tall guy. I'm 5'6 so with him, I can wear all the heels I want

• 2 ...Im 5'8 so to date a guy smaller he would have to have something the other guy doesn't personality wise

• Number 2 - I like tall guys and as long as he isn't fat I'm down with it :)

• You have enough flab for the both of you.

<3 Vanilla bear

• It would be overkill if he were fat too *nod nod*

Love, your fabulous Strawberry bear.

• well I'm 5'8''...so I would definately go for the taller one :) plus the face is more important than the body. as long as he isn't chubby.

• Guy number twoooo for sure. Its funny that you ask this because I am in a situation involving both of those types of guys like exactly and I am so way more down for the taller guy

• Guy number 2.

What Guys Said 0