Texting? who does not like it?

Personally, yes I know I'm a teenage girl, but I hate it, I just get really sick of it like after texting someone back like 4 times I'm just like in my head why are you still texting me? so I was wondering am I the only one? also I find it slightly awkward to chat to people on chat things that aren't my very best friend

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like texting. Nobody seems to want to do anything face to face now days. Texts always seem the same:

Person 1: "Hey man whats"

Person 2 "wishing I was out having fun"

Person 1 "I know where there's a party"

Person 2 "Naw just gonna sit here and bitch"

lol. I disabled the texting ability a few months ago on my cell phone because the texts I kept getting where so pointless. I just figure if something serious comes up just call you got my number haha.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, texting is pretty annoying.

I thought of this today, as someone who is doing an event with a client of mine, texted me about the event.

So weird to actually conduct business by text, but I guess that is the way the world wants to work.

• me

• I prefer texting.

• Yeah know the feeling although it can get out of hand and you end up spending to much time and money on chats...

• haha, I agree with you, I'm really bad at knowing when to stop texting or chatting to me it's not like a real conversation when I can get sense of when it's over, but oh well it just means that they'll stop texting me which I wouldn't mind

What Girls Said 0