I am worried, but should I be?

Ok my guy spends a lot of time with other girls and a lot of his ex's, he says I'm the only one for him but he is really close to a lot of girls. I'm not sure how I should be taking this because he gets mad or upset when I spend time with close friends some of which are guys. He doesn't like me talking about people I've been out with in the past but will quite easily talk about his ex girlfriends and what he's done with them, how can I sort this problem when talking doesn't work? Help please xo.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id just tell his straight. stop doing that cos it's not fair. There's really no other way about it. I hang out with my ex a lot because we just are friends and my boyfriend gets upset. But maybe he really just wants 2 be mates with them. There obviously ex's 4 a reason. I'd just tell him str8 there's nothing else you can do! Goood Luck X

What Guys Said 2

• He's obviously playing you. He tells you these thing to try to get you jealous or he's simply showing off. This is what you call an ass and I suggest you dump him. He is manipulating you and controlling you in what you can do or say. It'll only get worse so I suggest you dump him.

• Well I think he sounds like a selfless jerk that only thinks of his view on things. you should tell him straight up that he should let you go hand out with his close friends if he wants to hang out with his exgirl friends. he will get offended but that's not a fair relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Well most of my friends are boys, but that's mainly because I don't get along with girls and my boy understands that. He trusts me with them. Maybe they are that, just good friends like I am with the group of boys I hang around with.

best to tell him straight to stop talking about his ex's like that though. I wouldn't like that at all.