Why do guys act this way (not all)?

He won't text me at all but he will answer the text messages I send him and after a few then he will just stop texting me. another thing it wasn't always like this he all of a sudden started doing this. He told me he was messing up with me but that he didn't want to stop talking either but yet he won't text me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i have the same problem! Except he didn't say he didn't want to stop talking.

• I am joining the club...He texts me himself but when I reply back kinda cuts me off.U know what I did,told him to stop txting me because it was confusing.I figured if he really likes me he'll come around anyway.he did not,so guess what ON TO THE NEXT ONE and F>>>> him!

• Im so proud of you! That's amaziing that you stood up for yourself like that! U'll find somebody who is absolutely perfect! You deserve it anyway..