How old were you for your first kiss?

Everybody else has, except me, so I want to know if I'm 'classy', or if I'm 'relationship impaired'.

I'm worried it's option two :C

So how old were you, for your first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 16 as well. But it really depends on if your emotionally mature enough to want to be kissing. Its not something that you should spontaneous do just because everyone else you know has kissed someone. You want to try and make it special, because that first kiss is one that you will always remember, good or bad. So if you are thinking about kissing someone, make it someone that you like, and they like you too. Saves heartache and you might find a really great guy out of it. Remember though, its your decision. Don't let anyone else decide for you. Good luck!

• Thank you, and I know, I would never rush into something I'm not ready for becuase everyone else has,C:

I think 16 is the perfect age.

What Guys Said 7

• Sexteen of course! Oops:-$ ! ! Sixteen. :D

• Almost every 12-year-old I know has kissed someone already, it's kinda icky lol.

(No, I'm not in that age range lol)

• 12, outside my junior high at the end of the school day.

• I was 16 I think.

• I was 16. But no one should pressure you.

you should choose to do it yourself or you won't like it as much. Just let things flow. Do what YOU want, not what everyone else wants

• I think that's a good age, not 11 like it usually is now,

• Like 6 or 7, was with a ginger called kiera or something :P

• 6 or 7....Shouldn't you have been eating glue or something?

xD

• Lol :P I started to like girls well before all the other guys my age. And I was well smarter then anyone else my age back then so eating glue wasn't for me :P

Ah the good old days.

• 13 and it was with my GF.

• does it count to kiss yourself

What Girls Said 2

• I was13, during 8th grade. It took place after school, right before I had to leave for my bus.

• 16, didn't mean anything though, I just wanted to get it over with before I turned 17, so I went to a club and kissed a random guy. lol.