Worst hang over that stopped you from drinking whatever it was that gave you the hangover

i can get destroyed off of tequila and still drink it,

same goes for captain and

grand marnier

but not even for 1000 bucks could you get me to do sambuca!

or jager. I got so destroyed off of them that I can't even SMELL them

tell us your first time drunk too!

Most Helpful Girl

• it was the night of my 21 birthday. I was at mcdonalds =) my job at the time and everyone was trying to get me BLASTED at work, so they decided to make me 151 and the cheapo mickey d's oj, because of course it was unlimited lol. I started the 32 oz cup at 9 with the orders to finish 2 cups by close (11). I'm a buck 20. max, and I hate the food, so I didn't eat. the last thing I remember is apparently I offered people in the drive through lines sips of my drink., throwing up in the drive through window, falling into the mop bucket, and a coworker of mine at my apt in the morning on my couch. I'm still in my work shirt covered in dry throw up and dirty mop water. not only that my parents came from out of town to take me out to celebrate back in my home city, 2 1/2 hours away, and the car is a standard. so I threw up when they got there, in the car, on the road. then find out they had a surprise party with all my family and friends. so admist all the hugging and kissing and basically movement, I threw up on my aunt and needless to say I was out. you can't even mention 151 without me gagging.

What Girls Said 8

• I got DRUNK for the first time at 22 ,and I STOPPED drinking the very next day. I started drinking at 19 , ( not on the regular occasionally when I was out with friends , I'm a LEADER not a follower) and for along time I thought I had the hang of it because no matter where I went or how much I drunk it didn't seem to effect me. The day I got PLASTERED I was over a friends house he had just gotten his own apartment so it was more so a celebration of his freedom. For one I forgot to EAT and for two I chased NOTHING. I must have had 3 1/2 Corona's , a bottle of Alize, Vodka , Jack Daniels, and alcohol from the Islands ( that's where my friends family is from and the alcohol is a bit STRONGER) I just got carried away. My friend had just brought a two seater and around 3 ( in the morning ) he decided to bring me and my friend home . BIG mistake he only had a two seater that meant me and my friend had to lap up and I was on the bottom. So aside from being in serious pain because her ass was killing me I was NAUSEOUS . To make matter's worse we dropped my friend off first and it took us another half and hour to get to my house. The whole drive my friend kept asking me if I was ok and kept telling me how I had passed out on his rug for 2 HOURS ! . However I finally made it home at 4:30 without throwing up. I walked into my building put my key into the door and went straight to the bathroom because I had been holding my pee. Instead of peeing I threw up on the TOILET , on the FLOOR , in the BATHTUB, and it got all over the WALLS . Aside from crying for my mom hysterically I had to take a shower because I forgot to mention I had to be at work at 6 that morning. I got 30 minutes of sleep and walked into work at 6 with a banging headache and sunglasses on. Let that be a lesson to all . LOL

• You can def drink me under the table... this sunday that passed, I hung out with 2 girls after the bar scene at a beach .. I didn't leave there until 5, got home at 530, had to be up at 645... that was rough... kudo's for you lol

• lol now remember I'm irish when I say what age I was when I first got drunk I was 13 but the one thing I couldn't stand to drink after I got drunk on is vodka omg I drank 2 litres straight when I was 14 and I done some very stupid things had a hang over for like a week no joke never touched the shit since up until last year when I was away in spain and I had a bit of a vodka red bull time got so drunk ended up in the middle of rural spain couldn't remember how I got there finally got back to are hotel was sick all day but like a true irish girl got my arse up off the sofa got dressed and went out for some more :D with my fellow alcoholics lol

and very ashamed to say I got drunk on west coast coolers at oxegen 2 weeks ago such a light weight moment! and probably wasn't a good idea to drink all my drink for that weekend in the 1st night .ah well

• Oh& d 1st time I got drunk my m8s drew all over my face sent me to the shop and on the way I got soaked by some idiot cleaning his car so can you imagine the person working in the shop had some laugh when I came in absolutely drowning wet with a mustache drawn on my face

• Lol, sounds like you know how to party hard.. lol

• Lol..!! ye I do but I'm not as big a drinker as I used to be

• On my 21 birthday. I took 17 shots of Jose Cuervo. It was always the shot that I took normally at parties and whatever, but that night after 17 in just a couple hours, I was under the sink of the bar crying (well part of that had to do with my sister getting arrested). I actually didn't have a hangover from it, I've actually never had a hangover, but since then I can't even smell it and it makes my stomach turn.

• I was at a party. It was an all girls party until one guy came over and we let him in. That was a big mistake because he poured jack Daniels in the water melon without telling us. We had decided to stop drinking an hour ago but we were eating the water melon. We all threw up on the bath room floor. Not only do I hate jack Daniels but I hate him too. My first time drunk was when I was joined the Army we had just finished training in Yakama I was the only black girl in the Oasis country line dancing. You know I had to be wasted to do that.

• I wanna answer this because such a funny question :)

My first time drunk? Yesterdayyyyyy ,it was horrible,i remember everything tho.,thx God nobody saw exept 2 very good friends of mine .I was at home,the party was at my place,lol.Other friends left,but I'm still ashamed,coz I never was drunk before.And they say I act so funny.I still feel like a bit drunk typing this,even now..ewww drunk girls-disgusting lol.

• all 3 are good.

i havent had tequilla for a while tho =(

Sambucas pretty good also.

Have you ever tried 151 straight?

• I can't even look at a bottle of jack daniels, cause once when I destroyed about the whole bottle. I ended up peeing in the lobby of a hotel I was staying in. since then I can't even think about drinking it

• I got so ahnialhated off of jack when I was 17, I'm 27 and had it once... I can still remember how it taste... lol

• i can't do any kind of beer . that's the worst for me I got so sick off of it I threw up all over myself and laid on the floor crying (thank god I was home ) my boyfriend had to put me in the shower and carry me to bed. I can't even smell it no more.

What Guys Said 3

• I think I might be allergic to white wine since I spent all night throwing it back up. I can't imagine why I would ever want white wine ever again.

• I had a jug of chablis.. me and 2 friends tried to see if we can finish the bottle that night... I had about 20 glasses of wine... I was 23.... to this day I have not had wine, worst hangover and I can't stand it no more... I feel ya man.. lol

• The first time I got drunk was when I was a freshman in high school so 5 years ago. I drank about a 12 pack of bud light and I had the biggest hang over in the morning, I couldn't drink beer for months after that. Then the second time I drank something that I still can't drink to this day is pepper mint schnapps and I ate some breakfast sandwiches with that and couldn't eat those after that night for a long long time lol. Recently it was sailor jerry's (if you don't know what it is look it up) I drank 3/4 of a 750 mL of that and it really messed me up and I can't stand the smell of that anymore

• When I was about 18 I tried to keep up with these big huge rocker guys who were about 4-5 years older, so first time ever drinking tequila and licking salt off ma hand, so after many of them I needed a bathroom brake.

The toilet door never had a lock so I used my foot to stop anyone coming in, and ended up falling asleep on the pan, I woke up to the sound of loads of angry guys needing a crap bad and kicking the door with my foot managing to block it shut.

Stood up spewed right down into ma boxers and had to pull them up and wear them home, worst hangover ever, can't even be around the Tequila now at all.