Is it a big deal that a prescription drug stunted my bone (height) growth?

I'm 5 foot 9 and was supposed to be 6 foot+, around the same as my dad and brother, but the prescription drug "Prozac" completely stunted my growth from age 14-18 because it eliminates the brains output of human growth hormone, hence stunts growth.

I have everything else going for me... smarts, build, looks. I just didn't reach my height potential because of this f***ing drug and I have been SUPER depressed about it for 2-3 years now just because of how much "better" guys AND girls see guys that are the height I was SUPPOSED to be...

Is this a big deal? From 1-10, how big of a deal is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a good height to me. Girls usually just don't want to date guys that are shorter than them, and most girls are shorter than 5'9 anyway, so you're in good shape. :) I'm 5'8 and I'm one of the tallest girls a I know. You're taller than me. :)

What Girls Said 2

• i don't really think that its a big deal. I like for a guy to be taller than I am though, which isn't hard because I'm only like 5'4... anyways if I think a guy is sweet and cute and has a good personality.. then I really don't care if he is 5'3 or 6'4..

• I don't think its too big a problem, as long as you're 2-3 inches taller than whoever you date, and that's not too hard, seeing as the average woman is about 5"5 or something like that. It sounds like your pretty hot, don't worry about it. I would only say it was 2/10 or something like that.

What Guys Said 2

• To boost back your growth hormone naturally and to increase your height, try height growth pills:

howtogettaller.com/

Thanks!

• Who cares? I thought we were the superficial ones and chicks were all about what's on the inside. Don't use it as an excuse for being rejected, I know a lot of dudes shorter than you with hot girlfriends.