Best piece of advice you've ever received about dating, relationships, love?

This question is aimed more so towards the more experienced daters who've had quite a few mishaps as well as successes when it comes to love.

If you had to give ONE piece of useful advice, what would it be?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Finding a partner is like finding a job. You wouldn't apply to only one single job and wait for them to call you, would you? So if you flirt and get as many dates as you can, you will have a better chance of finding a partner. Don't obsess with one guy until it starts getting serious of course.

• Nice advice. I wish I had the confidence to do that. I don't have the confidence for one girl.

What Guys Said 5

• Always trust in your feelings for the other person. If you can't trust that, then something is wrong. When you can trust in that, everything will always be all right, no matter how dangerous or upsetting the situation.

• Use appropriate touch.

• No matter if you win or lose a fight with your girlfriend, you still lose.

• Relax, have fun and be yourself!

• Well, your dad told me to make sure I treat all three of you well. I intend to do that, but we're going to have to set some guidelines for time with me so you all don't get jealous. I am just going to be myself and be real.

What Girls Said 3

• The best advice my girlfriend gave me " If a guy really likes you,you just know it,if he doesn't you are confused"

• Best advice I've gotten up to now is if a guy really loves you, he'd be with you no matter what, so stop making excuses for him and fooling yourself into thinking it's more than it is

• really know who you are and what you want before you just date someone. There are a lot of fishes in the sea. So don't just settle for the first guy who lays eyes on you. don't waste someone's time if you know he isn't the one for you. don't let him waste yours either, if you know you aren't the one for him.

• If you've never dated before can you settle the first time? I know it sounds stupid but it would be really helpful to figure out what you want. Your settling could also turn out well.

• Some times you can get lucky and find the right one right away. Most of my friends don't do that. One friend tried being with her first, and he told her that he had to go out and look around because he didn't know if there were others out there. She had a 6 year rltnship.