What's a good way to get the girl I like to hang out after my party?

Like what are some ways I can get her to stay around after people leave so its just me and her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her if she wants to watch a movie or play a video game after the party (: Say something liike because you didn't get to spend much time with her during the party and you were really happy she showed up and you wanna hangout and catch up for a bit

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her does she want to kick it with you for a while when the parties over. You're adding way too much into something so tiny and simple. However, don't say it while gesturing to a room or heading towards a room because although you may not mean anything sexually, it will definitely appear that way. =)

• maybe, help you clean up? or be like. "i am not even tired, how about you? wanna chill for a bit?

i don't know lol.

• Ask her.

What Guys Said 2

• If she wants to stay, she will end up there. Trust me.

• You can ask her, spend time with her, give her attention, if she really likes you she will hang out...