I want to give her my number.

I want to give her my number but it's not a booty call guys are giving me enraged looks will she not call?

I just want to know if I give her my number its the right move. Do I say its not a booty call? I just want to connect without her wanting to start girl drama. I want to move on if she not compatible.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she would automatically assume your trying to offer her a booty call just by giving her your number. Make it seem causal though. Like, "i was meaning to text you something the other day but then I realized I still don't have your number". That keeps things social, but you still get her number, and will be able to text her your number,and further your relationship with her. Good luck!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!