There were a lot of signs telling me she was fake!

To make a long story short I've been talking to this girl online for over a year, the site I met her on was full of fakes (girls using other girls pics) and she knew this, lately there have been a lot of signs pointing to her being fake and I wanted to look past them but I just couldn't, so the other night I finally kinda snapped and I told her over facebook that I wanted some kind of proof because there were a lot of signs telling me she was fake (not going to list them) but she got mad and kinda went off on me, I made it sound like I was ready to move on if she was willing to step up to the plate, and she gave me a bunch of excuses, so I told her that I just couldn't do it anymore, if our friendship wasn't worth her hopping on skype for 2 minutes or driving down the street to meet me, than I had to move on, she never responded so I was going to just block her, instead I waited a day to see if she would respond, and nothing, so I messaged her again, this time with the details of why I thought she was fake and asked her how I was suppose to believe her with that kind of evidence in front of me, she responded this morning telling me she was tired of proving herself and then she said have a nice life and SHE Blocked me!, I'm not sure if this is a sure fire sign that she's fake or if I just really p*ssed her off.. I blocked her a few weeks ago, because we were suppose to go on a date and she misread it and started dating an ex boyfriend who lives 150 miles away because she thought I didn't like her and I didn't want to fight about it, right after I blocked her she texted me saying "that was a d*** move asshole. goodbye." and that started a war and I unblocked her. fact is if she is real, she's worth waiting for looks and personality wise, but if she's fake I want nothing to do with her, so here are my options... Move on, forward the same text she sent me a few weeks ago back to her, or say "it feels good doesn't it!? well it feels better knowing I was right about you", I figure if I say that and she's real granted that she knows where I work she'll storm in and jack me in the face, but if she's fake she'll just ignore it or fight with me, not sure if there are more options, but what do you think I should do?

Anddd she was fake.. I contacted someone from the school I thought she was from and showed them a pic of her and they said it was one of their best friends and gave me a different name, when I texted her saying "you know you look an awful lot like
so and so, she never responded, and when I got home she deleted her facebook and her myyearbook..

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I do hate fake pics of women. If I plan on meeting up with a girl off an internet site, I'll take my chances with what she really looks like.

You should have done so, too. Instead of demanding more pics from her, just be cool about it and meet up. It's actually interesting, and leaves me on the edge of my seat to finally see her in person.

If she looks like the pics, then it's all good. She's for REAL and that inspires me to trust her. If she looks NOTHING like her pics, perhaps much uglier, then I'll devote 10 minutes to her and leave. That's what she gets for showing up, but nothing more since she faked her looks and threw me off. Either I leave, or else I'll put her in the friends zone forever while I pick up other girls while she's present.

Don't bother shoving this into her face - "It feels better knwoing I was right about you" --> that's an arrogant message that you can't claim because YOU DIDN'T PURSUE HER INTO THE MEETUP. How do you know whether you were right or wrong? You didn't find out and probably won't.

Your insecurity blew it. She knew it, and now she's sadly crawling back to her ex because there's no one else interested in her.

• Thats not possible though, she's really attractive, and guys are hitting on her alll time on facebook, I could be wrong, but that list that I gave sounds legit to me and practically every girl I've showed it to thinks she's fake, every time that I've tried to meet up with her or get her to show me some proof on the internet she's had some kind of excuse, and she made it sound like she liked me a lot as a friend and possibly more even after she started dating this guy, so is it really that hard for her

• So how would you suggest I fix this? texting is my only option.. but what could I possibly say?

• Say 'I'm sorry for my lack of trust and for the bad things I said to you. I really want to meet you in person. I'm free (said night)". --> I would schedule it in a week, she may still be mad at you. Infact, she will probably be mad at you for a good period of time. So no matter what, if she cancels don't fret it. SHE WILL PLAY GAMES WITH YOU. Let her play her games while you sit back and relax, and deal with it. Keep pursuing her and reschedule the opportunity to meet.

What Girls Said 6

• a lot of the time girls are right it happened to one of my mates and he started going with a girl an he kept making excuses not to meet up. We even drove three hours each way to go and see her and she refused to come out side! her pictures were fake, how did I know? They were my friend who I had known or ages in person! A lot of girls me included don't like webcam but I'd never meet up with someone I hadn't seen on cam if over the net. You can never be too careful! If she cared about you she would of gone on cam for 10 seconds just to put your mind at ease no matter what. especially if she is always getting hit on in her pics... She knows she's hot if they really are her. Good luck, I'd personally give up and look else where :)

• things progress naturally, or they fall apart like this. if I was interested in someone I could produce pics in a years time no matter what obtacles I may face. why she didn't want to is anyones guess, maybe she's really insecure about some changes she's gone thru, maybe you're right and theyre fake. trust your insticts. when you keep second guessing things or keep having to try to piece things together, it usually means there was nothing there to begin with.

• dropppp her she's fake, if she was as interested in you as she made it seem she would not have thought twice about making excuses or saying no. better yet if her excuse was true she would have at least rescheduled. and for her to jump off at your throat for you asking for webcam for 10sec is not cool. she should understand that its the internet and people lie and steal pictures. she should have been eager to show her sexy self on cam.

• Defs a faker. I would NEVER be offended when a guy was serious and wanted to make sure I was too. Being suspicious online is a good quality, I would only be happy that he was not some naive loser.

• Well you now know that your instincts were right. :)

• She sounds fake, because I don't understand why she wouldn't wanna go on webcam even for 10 seconds. I met a few guys on the internet, one which I've know for a year and developed a tight relationship with, and none of them had a problem with going on webcam for me, and I've never had a problem with going on webcam for them, unless I've only known them for a few days. And she should know that it's okay to have your doubts because you've never actually seen her or met up with her.

• Yea I tried apologizing over text and telling her id make it up to her with dinner, and no response, it really sucks...

• Aw, I bet. Well fake or not, continue to try to get her back, so you could at least meet her in person. Good luck..

What Guys Said 5

• so you're worried that her pictures aren't her? correct? here's what you do, plan to meet...have this fun and interactive date planned...make sure its the type of date you can really get to know each other better in person. Have some place picked out where there is a big land mark...like a statue or something where you'd be able to have her meet you and you could see the place from a distance...you obviously know what she "looks like" so wait until that girl comes around. give her a text and say hey are you around yet, when she finally says yes where are you, look for that girl...if you don't see her (make sure you're clear on where she is to meet you so you can see her) then leave...that way you'll know she had been lying about what she looks like - to be honest tho, what's teh point of lying about your pictures? I mean your hopes are to meet the one and eventually meet in person no? that would be a big waste of time to lie about what you look like then meet in person and look like a goomba...right? seems weird to me...give it a shot tho - good luck

• You'd be surprised.. some people never intend to meet anyone they just like the idea of people liking them and showing them attention, even if its really intended for someone else.

• Sounds like a real classy girl...wife material...cough cough

• she was probably fat and ugly, had braces, pimples, acme scars, bigg saggy boobs and had a waist size of like 50000000000...what a loserrrrrrrr I mean what does she get out of that knowing that she's lying to other people by showing them a pic of a different girl...very strange and serial killer like LOL

• Yes, and unfortunately I don't have a car and she knows where I work, so I'm really hoping I don't get raped on the way home.

• You had a lucky escape.

• Sounds like she's more trouble than she's worth.

• Pretty terrible backround to a relationship if you somehow managed to start one with her.

There are other, more real, fish in the sea...

• Yea its a much longer complicated story, that's just the jist of it, I letf out the positive aspects because I thought they were unnecessary for the situation