I can't read his mind!

i was dating this guy for almost 3 months. he started to be a jerk to me so we broke up because I couldn't take the pain any longer. now he is saying that I don't care about him but he doesn't understand that I really do! he always checks with ,me and my friends to see if I'm OK. I don't know if maybe there is still something there, he said he's great single and looking! I don't know how to take that! I can't tell if he still likes me enough that he wants to make sure that I'm OK or if he is just being a jerk! I still love him but he punched me in the stomach and put me in the hospital for 4 days and never came and seen me! but I don't know! I still like him and I can't tell if he still likes me. HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• GIRL! HE PUNCHED YOU IN THE F****N STOMACH?! No, leave him be. if You have any brothers that are his age, You should have them beat the living sh*t out of him. Please move on, trust me it's for the best. However, if You have to be around him, keep your guard up at ALL times. Take care and be safe, He can't love You that much and yet do something like that to U. Think with your brain, not your heart.

What Girls Said 1

• are you serious? why would you want him back after that? I do think you need help... but like therapy or something to realize that you deserve a lot more than a guy that punches you in the stomach

• I know..! and like he was so sweet before then he just randomly started being a douche and didn't give a sh*t about me anymore.. guys confuse me!!