Convince her to stop hanging out with jerks?

It's seems like a proven fact that chicks like jerks. It's obviously not true, but it sure seems like it.

Recently, a new girl came to my school, and apparently she thought me (as well as other guys, obviously) were cute. I started talking to her, and now she drops clues that she likes me.

However, there's always someone else. The only other person she texts a lot is one of the school "jerks" (I'd use more offensive language, but don't think I'm allowed.)

He texts her much more than I do, and she obviously kinda likes him too.

This guy is a dou- er.. jerk. If you're not in his "posse" then he's sarcastically nice to you, and generally tries to be funny within his group by being mean to others xP.

Just telling her "this guy sucks" is obviously not going to work, it'd probably just make me seem bad haha. Any tips on letting her know that this guy isn't good for her? I'd actually rather her not go out with me if it meant she stopped conversing with dou- jerks :P.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with a bit of competition she is enjoying it, if she is geting to much attention then she maybe taking it for granted. Maybe you can be yourself and see what she prefers not a lot you can do about it, you are still in the running maybe get in before he does, more flirting be decisive and confident...

What Girls Said 2

• You need a situation to show her who is he. Telling her that guy is a jerk may cause her anger and it is not smart. So think about how to create a situation, and everythings gonna be clear for everyone.

• Khrome it up boy, Khrome it up!

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore her, and flirt with other girls, she will come like a puppy to you and try get your attention for her back :) Works every single time.

• I say its already over... she gonna hang with jerks and dbags til she realizes that they are about nothing. Had that happen to me in HS also... charge it to the game... I still see that chick every now and then...