How to smooth over first date blunder?

During my first date, I may have been a little too deep. We just finished watching a movie and I ask a lot of deep questions, like what would she put on a list of the things she wanted to do in her life. also I asked about what are the most important qualities she looks for in a partner.

What Girls Said 1

• Naw, you're good. Those are perfectly casual questions. Very good ones actually. It's the personal ones you might hold off on until you know her better.

What Guys Said 1

• Did it seem awkward for her? It depends on a lot of things. like how long you've known her and how she feels about deep guys. But if it was awkward for her than just play it cool ask her out again and pretend like it never happened. I've accidentally shared too many feelings before as well. But if she can't eventually accept you for being a deep guy. She's not worth your time. There are plenty of girls out there who want a deep and sensitive guy.