Would you think they were dating?

If a guy and a girl "Bicker like a married couple" but don't touch, hold hands, or anything physical, would you think they were dating?

Thank you all for your answers... I am trying to find out about a girl and guy and this is the best my so called best friend can give me on why she thinks they are dating
They are dating. Or something. When asked he saod not yet. Someoneelse just told me they are sorta datong

Most Helpful Girl

• i could also think that they have feelings for each other but were not necessarily dating

• MMmn perhaps have feelings for each other but haven't realized it properly yet.... and the only way they can think to express anything is through the bickering.

What Guys Said 2

• They are probably just close, too close that they can come off like dating or have a brother/sister relationship.

• They're friends.

• What do you think the bickering means?

What Girls Said 2

• no I would actually think its a love hate relationship and in the end it would turn out to be like enough bickering and a make out scene like the ones in movies... LOL

• Lol, meaning??

• Like the ones that bicker have a special love for each other and then once theyve had enough of the bivkering they just start to make out... lol

• Nope. Just good friends