Ah I just don't know which one to pick?

Ok so I have been offered two jobs. I don't know which one to pick? They both offer great wages but I have know clue on which one to chose? One offers ( we will call that job 1) to climb the corporate ladder the there (we call that job 2) well not so much I really like job 1 and the people that work there as they went out of there way for me. Job 2 I just don't know about? I feel almost unconformable at. Now I did the dumb thing I excepting both but I thing that it is a good thing as I have a back a plan. HELP I have talked to everyone and I just have know clue I don't want to make a mistake!

What Guys Said 1

• You just told us how awesome Job 1 was compared to Job 2.so.clearly you yourself want to take Job 1, right?

"I really like job 1 and the people that work there as they went out of there way for me."

Um.isn't that like.your heart speaking to you? Take Job 1

What Girls Said 1

• If you like both job,then go for it. Know the kind of people you are going to work with and the kind of manager, because the job might be very good but it really depends on what type of people you are working with.