Dating Shorter Guys?????

I never thought I would have this problem since I am 5'2" myself, but I think I like a guy that is about my height. We have a ton of fun together, but because he is short and looks kinda young (but he is 18) I feel weird out in public with him it is like I am with my little brother.

Any suggestions on how to handle this?

Most Helpful Guy

• well..for starters don't wear a shoe with any kind of heel on it (which sucks if you like wearing heels)...other than that...you should be fine...

But if it bothers you that bad...might think about ending it now and not lead him on and really break his heart, know what I mean?

What Guys Said 2

• Why does it matter?

• I am 6'5", so if we were dating you could walk next to me in a tank top I could look down and have a wonderful view.

What Girls Said 1

• if you really like him then it shouldn't bother you what others say. I dated outside my race and all my family members and my friends who were asian was like "why are you dating outside your race? us asians aren't good looking enough for you? what is wrong with you?" but who cares.. it's like romeo and juliet... we love each other and that's all that matters.

and he's your height at least, it could be a lot worse like he was 2 inches shorter than you. I liked a guy who was 4'11 and I was 5'3 and it didn't work out but he fixed my car a whole bunch and we hung out a whole bunch... but I really was turned off by his short height =( poor guy really liked me too. Anyways... I"m with someone who is 5'9 now.

good luck with your guy!