• Ask
  • myTake

Should I text him first?

Do guys like it when girls text them first?I like this guy, and he likes me. He usually texts me first. But yesteryear I texted him first.He usually texts me around this time and he hasn't..and I know he's not busy because he got on Facebook on his phone.Should I text him first or should I wait to see if he'll text me?

I meant yesterday..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• yes!

• Yes! Text him! if a girl I like never initiates contact with me first then I take it she isn't interested. So, if you like him, text away!

• Please text him first. When guys continually text a girl first they think they're being pushy because the girl never texts first. If you text first it'll show that you're interested.

• Depends on the guy. I love when the girl texts me for the same reason a girl likes when the guy texts them. It shows your thinking about them. Now this is only good assuming you both like each other of course.

• Personally I definitely like it. Before you are dating it shows that she is interested. Once you are dating it nice not to have to initialize every conversation. So as long as you arnt texting him non-stop then I see no reason why you shouldn't text him first.

What Girls Said 1

• I always wonder that too, cause I never know if I should text my boyfriend first or not because I don't wanna annoy him/: