What are some good cheap ways to hang out with your friends?

I just recently started hanging with my friends more and more, but everything is getting so expensive now that it's kinda hard. A movie in our area costs $10! So what are some cool things to do with my friends that doesn't break the bank?

I already have a job for people who say get a job, but all that money is going to college/car, so that doesn't really help me out...

Most Helpful Guy

• well what me and my friends do is well just hang out at some one's house and have like a madden tournament or play Call of Duty, it's pretty cheap, have one guy buy pizza another get drinks and if we don't have the game have another guy rent the game. Playing sports is also a good cheap way, play ultimate Frisbee you can get a lot of people or just a few (play games that girls can play also, it's a lot better) Also cosmic bowling, it does cost around about $12 where I live but it's about 4-5 hours so that's fun and when it comes to getting food Toca Bell is your friend

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Ever heard of sports? lol.. DVD's at home,Crack Jokes,Visit other friend with your friends,Chop girls(get to know girls), etc.. Other than that... forget friends for a bit and get a job. You can hang out @ school too you know.

• Football season is here! Get a bunch of friends and watch the game, play some sports, play video games, start hiking, fishing, working out, or chase girls.