Ok, I have a whole bunch of questions in need of answering:
1. How do you ask a girl out?
2. Where to go on a date?
3. What to wear?
4. What to talk about?
Sorry if these questions sound rather lame, but I'm quite inexperienced in the field of dating.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Just grab her aside and ask her. =) Be sincere about it and SET A DAY -- no girl want's to be told, "Let's go out Friday. Maybe. You know, if I'm not busy. I'll call you and let you know Thursday."
2. Do something you both enjoy --- but not a movie, unless you're going to tack dinner on at the end. People don't really talk during movies, so even though that takes some of the pressure off, you don't really get to know your date.
3. Look nice, but not formal -- not even semi-formal. Just look cleaned up.
4. Talk about her! Be interested, listen to what she says, and respond appropriately! If you need an ice breaker, talk about that movie you two just saw, or how school/work's going for her. And find something you genuinely like about her and give her a compliment. It shows you're paying attention to all the detail she probably put into getting her outfit together.
Bottom line: Don't fake it -- be sincere and genuine in everything you do. Not only is this a good basis for a first date, but it's the best foundation I can think of for any future relationship that might form.1