Guys - how do you justify it to yourself when you stop calling?

I was with a guy for about three months and I thought everything was going really well but he has stopped answering my calls and texts. He has, for all intents and purposes, dropped off the face of the planet. I was his first girlfriend in two years. He sent me two texts when he got to his current job site and I have not heard from him since and it's been three weeks.

What I want to know is this - regardless of if he is scared or has run to his "cave' or is no longer interested, what type of person just stops communication? I'm not interested in continuing to see him, I know I deserve better, but I want to try to understand his thought process. Or is that pointless?

I finally got a hold of him and we had a very long talk about our situation. Turns out he was so scared of the feelings he had for me that he effectively turned them off. Completely. And now he refuses to let himself feel anything for fear of getting hurt

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be anything, busy, family, work, settling in, or he met someone else, only way to find out is to ask him...

What Guys Said 2

• If he stopped texting you or calling you then why don't you text/call him? Sometimes I feel like if the girl I liked never started a convo with me, it just means she doesn't really want to talk to me.

• I have called and texted, he just never answers the phone or replies to the texts. I don't play the game or follow any rules, if I want to talk to a guy I will call him. I just don't understand why he can't say something? He was always very open and honest about other things. I find his behavior cowardly.

• We don't justify it. Some don't care.

What Girls Said 0