Texting you back?

ok well there is this guy that I like a lot and I know that he likes me to cause my best friend told me , so I would text him once in a while and he would text me back is that good? does that mean that he is interested in me? cause if he didn't like me then he could just ignore the text right? please help me I need your advice k=) thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy you weren't interested in texted you, would you just ignore him or text him back to be nice? It's the same deal with guys, just because they text you back doesn't necessarily mean they want to date you. It sounds harsh, but honestly, he could just be acting nice because he doesn't want to hurt you. The only way to find out for sure if he's interested in you is to hear it from HIM!

What Guys Said 2

• it's not really if he replies back since it's rude not to. But takes ques from his replies. Does he use a lot of smiley faces? I know I do that a lot when talking to my girl.

• honestly, not really. If he texts you first then yes, but from what you said no. also, just cause a guy texts back doesn't mean he likes you, it just means he's not an asshole

What Girls Said 2

• Well, he knows you like him and he probably text you back as a courtesy. Th thing matter the most is what kind of replies and I agreed with Euro-raver that guys like to use smiley faces lot with the girl they like. Is he being flirtatious when he replies back? Is he tries to be funny? how long the text between you guy? To make it better, you should try to call him and see if he will talk to you and it is much better way to tell if he is interests in you or not. Good Luck!

• I have to agree with the other people. If you always text him first, then take it as a sign he is only being polite. Another hint may be: Does he only answer your question or does he try to keep the conversation alive means asking you stuff?